This weekend while I was trying to rock Sonoma to sleep, Dixie came running in the nursery after her bath and jumped on top of us. Too cute!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Career Change
I just made a huge career change and I couldn't be happier! I made the decision to quit my job at DeVry University and become a Stay-at-Home Mom. My maternity leave was scheduled to be up in 2 weeks and I couldn't imagine leaving little Sonoma behind. I'm really excited for this new adventure in my life!

This weekend while I was trying to rock Sonoma to sleep, Dixie came running in the nursery after her bath and jumped on top of us. Too cute!
This weekend while I was trying to rock Sonoma to sleep, Dixie came running in the nursery after her bath and jumped on top of us. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I couldn't be happier for you!!! YAY! You are going to be the best mom and I can't wait to see you both :) I definitely think you're making the right move. Love you!!
ReplyDelete