On Saturday afternoon, we took Sonoma on her first trip to downtown Naperville. Of course we had to do some shopping, and Sonoma made out pretty well after a trip to Baby Gap. She slept the entire time, so Marcus and I decided to take her to one of our favorite restaurants, Hugo's. We enjoyed some wine on the patio in the shade. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon, and it felt wonderful to be out and about!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Sonoma's 1st Stroller Ride!
Happy Memorial Day! To kick off the weekend, we took Sonoma on her first stroller ride around the neighborhood on Friday night. She loved it! We did the same loop that I walked and ran the entire time I was pregnant with her. I think she recognized the way!




On Saturday afternoon, we took Sonoma on her first trip to downtown Naperville. Of course we had to do some shopping, and Sonoma made out pretty well after a trip to Baby Gap. She slept the entire time, so Marcus and I decided to take her to one of our favorite restaurants, Hugo's. We enjoyed some wine on the patio in the shade. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon, and it felt wonderful to be out and about!





On Saturday afternoon, we took Sonoma on her first trip to downtown Naperville. Of course we had to do some shopping, and Sonoma made out pretty well after a trip to Baby Gap. She slept the entire time, so Marcus and I decided to take her to one of our favorite restaurants, Hugo's. We enjoyed some wine on the patio in the shade. It was the perfect Saturday afternoon, and it felt wonderful to be out and about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment