Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Fun!

What a fabulous weekend! On Friday night we had our friends Jen and Joe over to grill out. I was trying to prepare for the cookout, but Sonoma just wanted to be held. I decided to try out our Baby Bjorn, and that was such a great idea! She loved it and fell asleep instantly. I was able to cook and finish up some chores around the house. However, I didn't realize how incredibly sore I would be later that night or the next day. Oh well, I need all the extra workouts I can get!






Our friend Todd, flew in from Los Angeles to visit us and meet Sonoma on Saturday. We all had a really fun time together and we are so thankful that he came all this way to meet our baby girl!








On Sunday we celebrated Marcus' 1st Father's Day! We took Sonoma out to her very first restaurant. We had an incredible brunch at one of our favorite places, Niche, in Geneva.







Daddy and Sonoma ended the day with a nap together:

No comments:

Post a Comment