I can't believe this is the last full week of October! We've been beyond busy, so time has just been flying by for us. We are ready for the selling of our house and the building of our new house to be over with. It's been draining for all of us. We want some normalcy back into our lives. Sonoma had a great time over the weekend at our new house, taking a long walk on some of our trails. Marcus and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by staying in on Saturday night and showing our wedding video to Sonoma!
 |
| Garage & basement floors are poured in our house! |
 |
Another beautiful weekend
|
Sonoma had great days this week at both My Gym and PDO, followed by some fun time at the park. We've been soaking up every last minute of this beautiful fall weather.
 |
| Another sunny, fall day |
 |
| New poncho that Grandma knitted. I picked out the design and we are both totally in LOVE with it. |
 |
| CHEESE |
Today was really gloomy outside so it was a good thing we had a play date at the Children's Museum. It's a lot more fun now that Sonoma can enjoy all of the exhibits. We were having a great time until Sonoma decided to take a bath in the bubble and water table. She started pouring the bubbles on her hair to "wash" it and ended up with the dish soap all in her eyes. Good thing we brought a change of clothes!
 |
| Griffin and Sonoma playing in the train |
 |
| I love this picture. And, I am jealous of her curls. |
 |
Bubbles!
|
Stay tuned for Halloween pics this weekend and next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment