Sonoma turned 18 months yesterday! WOW!! Between 2 gift boxes in the mail from Grammy and Grandma you would have thought it was Christmas over at our house. Sonoma is getting over a cold she caught last week, so we tried to lay low except for a Halloween Party yesterday at My Gym. (Pictures to come in my Halloween post tomorrow after Trick-or-Treating)
Today before we left to go to the mall, I called for Sonoma to come meet me at the stairs to leave. She walked out of her room looking like this :

HA HA, can't believe she did this herself. My AW moment of this past month has been when Sonoma is playing. If she wants me to play with her or sit next to her she will tap the floor beside her and say "Mama!" (as in sit right HERE!) She has been extra clingy to me lately and I know it makes Marcus a little sad. Last night at dinner she refused to hand her dishes to Marcus. She would only give them to me. I must admit I find it a little amusing ;) Sonoma also says I love you - "I La.". Her 18 month appointment is next week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:
Post a Comment