Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fridge Art




I now understand how special fridge art can be! These are Sonoma's last three projects she has made at PDO. Here's to hoping she inherits her Daddy's amazing artistic talents :)

Today she cried so hard when I dropped her off at PDO, but when I picked her up, one of her teachers said she only cried for 10 seconds, and that most of the kids cry at drop-off at her age. It made me feel better, since I was a little worried at first. She never used to cry, just the past couple weeks. Oh well, I know she needs to get used to it at some point, and it's such a great experience for her. She had another terrific report card and they said she was so happy the entire day. She has also been an excellent eater at PDO, eating almost all of her lunches I pack.

I think Miss Sonoma is going through a growth spurt, or perhaps has just adjusted her sleep schedule a bit.....she has consistently been napping 3+ hours in the afternoon and sleeping almost 12 hours at night....finally sleeping in until 6:45-7:00 am. I know it will all change here again when we fall back in a few weeks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment