I just signed up for my 1st half marathon! I'm really excited, but also scared. It's something I've always wanted to do and I feel like the timing is just right. Stroller Fitness is coming to an end this week, and unfortunately the program will be shutting down. Sonoma and I are very sad, because that's been a huge part of our daily routine. Although I will continue to stay busy with designing and building our house, I look forward to a new physical challenge. Now, I should be able to focus solely on training, and will probably do a lot of my training with Sonoma since Marcus is about to get very busy with work. I'm excited for some good, long, solo runs, but also happy I can share my running with Sonoma. I've always made exercise a huge priority in my life, and hope I can teach Sonoma all about it. Today we went over to the Waubonsie Creek Trail and ran the furthest we ever have - 6.02 miles, in 1:09:17. Sonoma did great....she talked and sang the whole run. Poor thing had to pass multiple playgrounds on the run, so we stopped after and hit the swing set!

After our run we stocked up at Whole Foods and now plan on relaxing the rest of the day. We are both exhausted!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment