skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lots to Look Forward to!
We are not in any hurry for summer to end, but we sure are excited about all of our fall activities we have planned! I am happy to announce that Sonoma got into a PDO for this coming school year, one (1) day a week. Sonoma has so much energy and is an extremely active toddler, so I know she will benefit from the social interaction and it will keep me sane too! I think it will be great for her to learn to share and play with other toddlers. I have also enrolled her in My Gym again, which should be a blast since she is walking now! We had to cancel our My Gym membership this Spring after Marcus' stroke, but they held a spot for Sonoma to come back and we are so excited! Starting mid-fall, Sonoma will begin Gymnastics, and then she will start up a second session of Swimming come late fall. We feel so fortunate that we have a full schedule of fun activities to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment