My best and oldest friend, Megan, came to visit us this week. Megan just had her first baby, a sweet little boy, Elijah Hudson, 9 weeks ago! Elijah is quite the little traveler. They live in Oklahoma and flew to Indianapolis for a week and then drove up to Chicago to spend a couple of days with our family. Elijah has also traveled to New York AND Texas - all in 9 short weeks. He is seriously the best baby ever and never cried. We were all amazed. More importantly though, we had such an incredible time with Megan and Elijah and we were SO sad to see them leave. Sonoma was extremely intrigued by being around a newborn and kept saying in the highest pitched voice, "baby, baby, baby, baby!" It was funny watching her tickle Elijah's feet and touch him. I definitely got my baby fix and loved holding Elijah. I don't even remember when Sonoma was his age.
Megan and I were able to walk and shop in downtown Naperville, get frozen yogurt, go out to lunch, cook dinner at home and workout at Stroller Fitness class. I'm glad we had the time to do so much together!
| Shopping |
| Marcus is such a natural! |
| Was Sonoma really this little just a little over a year ago?! |
| Best friends for almost 25 years! |
Megan was able to come to my Stroller Fitness class and kicked butt with Elijah!
| Sonoma & Elijah worn out from the workout |
The saddest part came right after Meg and Elijah left. Sonoma was still napping when they had to head out. As soon as Sonoma woke up from her nap she was yelling, "baby, baby!" And then again this morning when she woke up from her night's sleep, she was saying, "baby, baby!" I felt so bad for her! We will have to do a skype date soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment