Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF!


Happy Friday! Sonoma and I had a fabulous day together with Jen and Kennedy. We went to the Oakbrook mall and shopped and lunched for a few hours this morning and afternoon. The weather we have had lately has been a little sneak peek for the fall weather coming our way. It has been so cool in the mornings and really nice out. Tonight we are excited to go to dinner at our friends' house in Geneva. We are looking forwad to having a fun Friday evening and we even get to bring Dixie to play along with their dog, Nicoya.


Sonoma is preparing to spend her first weekend away from Mommy! I'm going to the city early Saturday morning for a girls' weekend with my best friend, Erin. I just packed Daddy's diaper bag to prepare him for a fun weekend with Sonoma. I know he is really excited about having Sonoma for the first time all by himself for 2 whole days!


In other news, I found Sonoma stuck in her crib after her morning nap the other day. So, we decided to put the front bumper back in. She looked so sad when I found her, but of course I had to snap a picture!


Sonoma has been busy reading and is really taking an interest in Dixie when she is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment