Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 4 Months!



Today, Sonoma is 4 months old! Along with her 4 month birthday came a new trick - rolling over from her back to her tummy! She started rolling over from her tummy to her back at a really young age, but I know the back to tummy is a lot harder and I didn't expect her to be doing it any time soon. I saw her rolling over on her side today on her playmat, and I turned my head and when I looked back at her a minute later, she was playing on her tummy. She did it 3 other times today! I am still trying to capture a good video, so when I do, I will be sure to post it. Our little girl is getting stronger every day.




She is loving her books. . . .



We don't go to the doctor for her 4 month check-up for a couple of weeks, but once we do, I believe we will be able to start her on cereal. I really can't imagine feeding her food, so I know that will be a huge milestone.


No comments:

Post a Comment