
Yesterday, I headed to the city early in the morning for a girls' weekend with my best friend, Erin.
This was my first time being away from Sonoma overnight, and Marcus' first time having a Daddy-Daughter weekend! I felt better being away from Sonoma because Marcus continued to email me pictures throughout the night and kept me updated with what he and Sonoma were doing.
They had a great time going for walks, both in the park and also at the Oakbrook mall:


Sonoma practiced sitting up with Daddy in her Bumbo Seat, that we just recently started using for short periods of time.

She continued to work hard on her tummy time, and I swear when I came home, she looked stronger!

Marcus gave Sonoma a bath and as always, she was very happy.

She even smiled for the camera so Marcus could email me a smiling picture, my favorite.

And of course, they spent a lot of time watching golf together!

All in all, everyone had a perfect weekend. Oh - and of course, my first night away, Sonoma slept the entire night! She slept from 7:00 pm until 5:30 am. Nice work, Daddy! Dinner at our new friends, Chris and Christin's house on Friday night was so much fun.
The babies had a good time seeing one another, and Dixie and Nicoya totally hit it off!
Dixie was so happy running in the yard and playing with another dog. It was a really great evening and we can't wait to do it again!


No comments:
Post a Comment