Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy week!


Sonoma sure had a busy week after her adventures in the city. We lunched a few days in Naperville and on Wednesday evening she had her first real babysitter! Marcus and I attended a winemakers dinner at Sugartoad in Hotel Arista and Sonoma was with a babysitter for 4 hours. She did so well and had a great time playing. She's really starting to babble and coo all the time. I think she is going to be one talkative little girl some day! Hmm I wonder where she gets that from?! She is also starting to enjoy story time when we read her books. She concentrates so hard on all of the pictures - it is adorable! This morning we met our new friends Christin & Griffin at "Stroller Fitness" class in downtown Naperville. I got an excellent workout in while Sonoma slept the entire time. Aunt Krista and her boyfriend Andrew are coming in town today for the weekend and we are so excited for them to arrive!



Hanging out on the couch with Daddy & Dixie

Watching Mommy get ready before lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment