I came home the other night to find Sonoma in UK onesie. Noooo, it's way too early to start the college battle. I was so angry, that I immediately put her in an IU onesie. GO HOOSIERS! She actually has 2 UK onesies and only 1 IU onesie. I need to get her some more IU gear for the upcoming football season and her first college football game. More pictures to come later!
Friday, July 9, 2010
And the battle begins. . .
I came home the other night to find Sonoma in UK onesie. Noooo, it's way too early to start the college battle. I was so angry, that I immediately put her in an IU onesie. GO HOOSIERS! She actually has 2 UK onesies and only 1 IU onesie. I need to get her some more IU gear for the upcoming football season and her first college football game. More pictures to come later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment