Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 Months!


Happy 3 Month Birthday, baby girl! I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe how much she has grown and how old she is getting. Everyone says the time flies when they are a baby. An old Cradle Talk mom came back to our group on Wednesday and told me to hold Sonoma as often as I can now, because when she gets to be a little bit older and starts walking, she won't want to be held anymore. It made me so sad to hear that. I sure am trying to treasure each and every day. I feel so blessed that I can stay home with Sonoma to watch her grow on a daily basis. I can't imagine being at work and missing every little milestone. Every day together is an adventure and I feel so lucky to have her in my life.



We had a pretty good end to the week. Sonoma spent some time outside watering our garden with Marcus. And I picked some fresh vegetables and herbs for a yummy dinner salad. On Wednesday night we went to dinner with Annette and her boyfriend and Sonoma was an absolute doll.



On Thursday I took Sonoma to lunch with my friend Natalie and she was out of control. Poor thing cried and screamed all through lunch. I woke her up from a nap before we left, and she couldn't get back to sleep. To make matters worse, we left her favorite stuffed mouse at the restaurant and it's lost. She is so sad. On a positive note, the ducks I watched all spring throughout my pregnancy, Lucky and Ducky, just had 8 little ducklings. Dixie and I would sit out back and watch them every day when I was home on maternity leave. It was so great to see Ducky finally have her ducklings! They were born about 2 months after Sonoma:


Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. We are looking forward to a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's so true...my little one was sick earlier this week, & as much as it broke my heart that she was feeling bad, I was treasuring all of those cuddles I was getting. She's such an independent thing now that she's a toddler, & those cuddles are so much fewer & farther between. You have a cute blog & a precious little one! =)

    ReplyDelete