Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dixie...meet Sonoma...

Dixie, our Boston Terrier, has been very confused by the baby. She doesn't understand why there is something smaller than her that is always in our arms. I believe that Dixie is a little angry with me, since I haven't seen that much of her lately. Before, when I was pregnant, we would walk 2+ miles a day, lay out in the sun together, and take car rides to McDonalds and Starbucks to get her favorite treats. Now, I am constantly feeding and holding a screaming baby that makes Dixie pin her ears back. She's slowly starting to come around and sniff Sonoma. She also has some jealousy issues when we are feeding Sonoma. I sure do hope that Dixie and Sonoma will one day be friends!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tummy time!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment