Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birth Story!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was due on May 9th, but our little punkin came early on April 29th at 11:59 am! I woke up on April 28th at 4 am with some signs of labor and had a feeling that the baby was coming soon. I highly recommend doing something fabulous to take your mind off all the labor pain when you're going to have your baby. For me,that was pampering myself and laying out in the sun with Dixie. I spent my morning getting a manicure and a pedicure, followed by an afternoon at the hair salon getting a cut and color. My contractions were getting very intense at the hair salon, but I enjoyed being distracted! I came home from the salon, had dinner with Marcus and then we went to the hospital to go and get checked to see if it was time. Sure enough, I was admitted into the hospital and after 18 total hours of labor, we were surprised to find out that we had gone from Team Green to Team PINK!! Sonoma Danielle Fischer was welcomed into the world at 11:59 am on April 29th. She weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 inches long!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't have delivered Sonoma without the amazing help of my sister, Krista!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Proud Grandparents:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment