Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Growing Up!


Every day Sonoma is learning something new.  Some days it can be quite exhausting! She recently must have picked up on my fear of bugs.  Whenever she spots a bug on the floor she starts screaming "Ew!" "Bu Bu!"  Oops, I really need to be more cognizant of what I do in front of her.  It's funny, she screams until I find a napkin and then we dispose of the bug together. 

Here is a video of  Sonoma pointing to some of her body parts, as well as a video of Sonoma and Dixie playing tug-of-war


Temperatures this week have been close to 100, so we are trying to play indoors as much as possible.  We did, however, manage to squeeze in an early 4 mile run yesterday morning, but we moved our Stroller Fitness class indoors today.
GO HOOSIERS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment