Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swinging & Turtles!



Sonoma LOVES to swing. Her first swing rides were at My Gym, followed by swinging at our local park. Over Sonoma's birthday weekend, Grammy and Grandma took her swinging at the park and I caught a great video of her laughing:


So far during our trip back home to Bloomington, Sonoma has been swinging so many times that I am starting to lose track!







In addition to loving swings, Sonoma is loving turtles. Turtles have always been very dear to me and my family, especially since I grew up raising box turtles in my back yard. Sonoma has plenty of stuffed turtles and turtle toys, but she had her first real encounter with a Box Turtle on Monday here in Bloomington! What's even more special, is that Sonoma says the word "turtle." It's the cutest sound in the world! I am proud to say that "turtle" was Sonoma's 4th real word!

1 comment:

  1. So fun that Sonoma got to see a real turtle this week! Our farm is in Spencer which is near Bloomington and we always find a few Box Turtles when we visit. I'm sure that was the first of many for Sonoma and you'll be bringing them home with you soon.

    ReplyDelete