Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stroller Tour



Last week, I took Sonoma downtown to the Art Institute for an Impressionism Stroller Tour. The Art Institute is such a special place for our family, so I was really excited when I learned they started doing Member Stroller Tours! We invited our friends Christin and Griffin and the babies had a fun time together learning all about some of the most famous Impressionism pieces.





Remember this picture? Here is Sonoma at Gustave Caillebotte's "Paris Street; Rainy Day," during her 1st trip to the Art Institute:

She was a little more interested this time!

During this last trip to the AIC, we ended the Stroller Tour at the Family Center, which is an awesome place to take babies and children! There are so many toys, computers, games and books. It is by far one of the best play areas that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment