On Saturday morning we left early and made a trip to Bloomington, Indiana. It was one of our fastest trips back home - only took 5 hours and that included a stop for Sonoma's feeding.
Sonoma spent Saturday evening with Grammy and Grandpa so Marcus and I could drive up to Indianapolis for our best friend, Marc's, surprise 30th birthday party. This was our first night both being away from Sonoma.
She did great for Grammy and Grandpa and slept all night in her new crib at their house!
When we arrived on Saturday afternoon, Grandma and T came over to visit Sonoma and spend time with her before she went down for bed.
Sonoma's Great Grandma and Grandpa came over to visit her too!
We were so proud of Sonoma for doing so well on another road trip back home. Now that she is on a schedule, traveling with her and planning outings has been so much better.
Before we drove home on Sunday, Auntie K stopped by and had lunch with us in downtown Indianapolis.
The drive home was extremely awful. There was a fatal car accident that shut down I-80 and we were parked for four hours on the highway, just 45 minutes from our house. Luckily, I was able to feed Sonoma her last bottle and put her to sleep in her car seat. When we got home I made an easy transition to her crib, and she slept 12 hours. We are excited to make the trip home again in a few weeks for a wedding.


No comments:
Post a Comment