Sonoma had her 4 month doctor's appointment this morning. We were really shocked to find out that she weighs 12 lbs and 14 oz. When I took her to the doctor last month for her sleeping issues, she supposedly weighed 14 lbs, 5 oz. She lost weight, but before I was over-feeding her, so who knows! Anyways, the doctor said she was completely healthy and her weight and height is right on track. She grew a couple of inches and is now 24 1/4."" She had to get 3 different shots today ( 2 in her legs and 1 in her mouth. ) Of course I couldn't be the one to hold her down, it made me too upset, so I made Marcus hold her. Thank goodness he was able to go into work late to help me out this morning. Sonoma was wiped out the entire day. We decided to stay at home in her pjs so she could nap all day. Poor little thing slept most of the day and went to bed at 6:30 pm as usual. She was so sweet in her crib tonight and went down without making a peep or a fuss. She fell asleep instantly. My Aunt bought Sonoma a Gloworm. I use to have one as a baby and now Sonoma has her own. It helps her get to sleep at night and she loves it.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
4 Month Check-Up
Sonoma had her 4 month doctor's appointment this morning. We were really shocked to find out that she weighs 12 lbs and 14 oz. When I took her to the doctor last month for her sleeping issues, she supposedly weighed 14 lbs, 5 oz. She lost weight, but before I was over-feeding her, so who knows! Anyways, the doctor said she was completely healthy and her weight and height is right on track. She grew a couple of inches and is now 24 1/4."" She had to get 3 different shots today ( 2 in her legs and 1 in her mouth. ) Of course I couldn't be the one to hold her down, it made me too upset, so I made Marcus hold her. Thank goodness he was able to go into work late to help me out this morning. Sonoma was wiped out the entire day. We decided to stay at home in her pjs so she could nap all day. Poor little thing slept most of the day and went to bed at 6:30 pm as usual. She was so sweet in her crib tonight and went down without making a peep or a fuss. She fell asleep instantly. My Aunt bought Sonoma a Gloworm. I use to have one as a baby and now Sonoma has her own. It helps her get to sleep at night and she loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HAHAHA OMGOSH SHE LOVES IT! Look at her!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Aaron LOVED HIS GLOWORM!!!!