Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier every year. It gives me anxiety! I was shocked that Santa was set up by the first of November this year. I couldn't bring myself to take Sonoma to see Santa before Thanksgiving. Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, I can fully focus on Christmas and figured today was a great chance to go visit Santa. I didn't expect a smile from Sonoma, so the picture above is as good as it gets. She was fine with sitting on Santa's lap, but she kept reaching her arms out to me saying "Mama! Mama!" She did enjoy giving Santa high fives and playing with his jingle bells. After we visited Santa we did a little Christmas shopping and had a fun lunch together. Before our Santa adventure, Sonoma had a great class at My Gym and is currently going on hour three of her nap today. She certainly is worn out from all the festivities!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment