Last month I started a new part-time job teaching Stroller Fitness. I'm so happy to have a part-time job that not only allows me to do what I love, but it also allows for Sonoma to come with me! I teach 60 minute workouts about 2-3 times a week right now. I love that I am able to help other Moms reach their fitness goals and get a killer workout in with their baby or babies. If you are interested in checking out one of my classes, the first one is free and you can find the schedule and pricing at
Big Belly Fitness.
Sonoma has been going to Stroller Fitness since she was 8 weeks old and has always loved every minute of it. She enjoys watching the other babies and toddlers, and loves being in her stroller on the go. We are excited to finally start using our jogging stroller now that Sonoma has grown into it. We tested it out today:

My new job is perfect fit for both of us and I am so grateful for this opportunity.


No comments:
Post a Comment