In other news, I'm a little sad because we packed up so many of Sonoma's "baby" things. She no longer can use her swing ( by far her favorite baby item ), bumbo chair & bouncy chair. I also had to take down her mobile as she can now reach up and pull the bears. I also packed away three huge containers of her clothes that no longer fit. Thank goodness Grandma & T offered to store everything for us because we definitely do not have the room.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
More pictures!
We all took so many pictures over Thanksgiving and I wanted to post some more!







In other news, I'm a little sad because we packed up so many of Sonoma's "baby" things. She no longer can use her swing ( by far her favorite baby item ), bumbo chair & bouncy chair. I also had to take down her mobile as she can now reach up and pull the bears. I also packed away three huge containers of her clothes that no longer fit. Thank goodness Grandma & T offered to store everything for us because we definitely do not have the room.
In other news, I'm a little sad because we packed up so many of Sonoma's "baby" things. She no longer can use her swing ( by far her favorite baby item ), bumbo chair & bouncy chair. I also had to take down her mobile as she can now reach up and pull the bears. I also packed away three huge containers of her clothes that no longer fit. Thank goodness Grandma & T offered to store everything for us because we definitely do not have the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment