Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 Month Doctor's Check-Up

Sonoma had her 6 month doctor's check-up this morning and she is perfectly healthy and doing great! Of course, I had to have Marcus there with me since I cannot stand holding her down while she gets her shots. It's so sad watching her be in that much pain. She had 3 shots in her little legs and 1 oral shot. She weighs 15 pounds, 3 ounces and is 25 3/4" long. We have decided to start Sonoma on baby food this week! I went shopping at Whole Foods tonight and if it works out in the kitchen, I will try to make Sonoma's baby food. I plan on starting her on a veggie tomorrow, as long as she doesn't have any reactions from her shots.

Sonoma loves playing in her exersaucer. Here is a video of her bouncing like a crazy person from last week:


Sonoma saw me chewing gum last week and ever since she has been imitating me chew my gum, all the time. It's so sweet and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment