Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Party!

Yesterday was Marcus' work Christmas party.  Yesterday was also the Indiana - Kentucky basketball game, which y'all know is only the biggest rivalry in our household.  Marcus informed me that since yesterday was HIS work party, HE would get to pick out Sonoma's outfit and I would have absolutely no say in what she would wear.  In case you didn't already guess, I pick out Sonoma's clothes every day, and obviously find great joy in doing so.  I naturally had the cutest holiday outfit bought and set out for her to wear.  Of course, I knew where Marcus was headed when he made this bold statement.  Marcus' good friend, Butch, sent Sonoma a University of Kentucky cheerleading outfit earlier this week.  I HATE posting these pictures on my blog, because I am a TRUE Indiana girl at heart, born and raised and always will be.  However, this is just one of those times when you have to sacrifice in your marriage......


ANYWAYS....I'm done with my disclaimer....on to the party pictures!   =)


Crying because she already knew UK was going to lose (Sorry, Marcus!  Feel free to start helping with the blog if you want haha)

OK she DOES look cute, but someone needs to send her some new IU gear ASAP.  She grew out of all her IU stuff!


Santa take 2

Doing the same reaching out yelling MAMA thing that she did at the mall

She loved the toy trains

And the manger.




She loved the Tilt-a-Whirl and wanted to ride but she's a little too small

Giant Nutcracker

See the golfer?





Sonoma had a wonderful evening listening to live carolers, making Christmas cookies, eating yummy food and seeing Santa and all of the beautiful lights.  When she started racing through the car museum faster than we could catch her, we knew it was time to call it a night.  BTW, I am SO proud to be a HOOSIER this weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment