Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ready for Fall




We feel so grateful that things with our family and Daddy's health continue to get better week after week.  We had a rough Spring and beginning to Summer, so we are certainly excited about what the next few weeks will bring.  Within the next week in particular:  our favorite season, Fall, will be here, we are traveling to Europe, hopefully breaking ground on our new house that we have finally finished designing, and month 1 of half-marathon training will be complete!  It's hard to believe that Sonoma will be a year and a half next month.  Where is the time going?!


 Sonoma had another fantastic day at PDO and made another beautiful craft for us.  I was pleased to get a positive report card from her teachers and also happy to see her in such a good mood when I picked her up.  
She is becoming such a good little helper around the house.  She will always put all of her dirty laundry in her hamper ( without even being asked sometimes! ) and has even started "helping" me fold clothes by handing me the items one by one out of the laundry basket.  If I ask her to clean up toys or put things away, she is very good at listening and will even find lint or trash around the house and go put it in the garbage can and say "trash," so I know to step on our trash can and open it for her.  
She is already obsessed with trying on my shoes.  It's a little scary when I see her in my heels though!


I walked in on Daddy and Sonoma reading magazines together.  So cute

Walking Dixie at the park




No comments:

Post a Comment